It’s not much to ask; a simple personalized wedding invite that won’t break the bank. No fuss, no ribbons to tie, just an invite. simple. A personalized invite on a limited budget? The solution has got to be Cheap and Cheerful! (do you see what I did there…very clever)
C&C Wedding is a collection of affordable wedding invites. 12 pre-printed blank greeting cards that can be personalized for your wedding. Take a look through the gallery to see the 12 designs available.
Each wedding stationery suite contains; a co-ordinating day invite, evening invite, and thank you card.If you need a more extensive stationery suite, co-ordinating mass book covers and reply cards can be printed upon request.
How it works..it’s as easy as 1-2-3
5 simple steps to creating your C&C Wedding Stationery
1. Choose your favourite design
2. Choose your finish
There are three styles of personalisation available for the C&C Wedding Stationery range; basic, value and luxury. Customers choose: wording style, font style, finish and choice of envelope.
- Basic Finish: invites are finished with a personalised 90gsm white inlay. Printed one side only.
- Value Finish: finished with inlay printed on both sides.
- Luxury Finish: finished with two inlays: standard 90gsm inlay and a decorative vellum layer
Basic Personalisation Package
Value Personalisation Package
Luxury Personalisation Package
- All prices include proofing and printing. All invites are supplied with plain white envelopes as standard.
- All inlays are printed black ink only as standard, colour is available but will incur an extra charge.
- Reply*= price based on standard reply cards.