Personalised party invites are difficult to come by, where do you start to search and then what will they cost? Chameleon have put together some fun designs that can be easily personalised and won’t cost the earth. It’s a simple idea, a cheap and cheerful solution to personalised party invites.
The C&C Party has a particluar focus on designs that are suitable for 18th and 21st parties. Colourful designs that reflect the folly of youth, eager to get their sweaty mitts on the key to the door.
But it also has Baby Announcements, Christmas designs and designs suitable for family gatherings such as the all important summer garden party. All you need to do is think creatively.
5 simple steps to creating your C&C Party Invitations
1. Choose your favourite design
Go to the gallery to choose the design that suits your occasion
2. Choose your finish
There are three styles of personalisation available for the C&C Party; basic, value and luxury. Customers choose: wording style, font style, finish and choice of envelope.
- Basic Finish: invites are finished with a personalised 90gsm white inlay. Printed one side only.
- Value Finish: finished with inlay printed on both sides.
- Luxury Finish: finished with two inlays: standard 90gsm inlay and a decorative vellum layer.
Basic Personalisation Package
Value Personalisation Package
Luxury Personalisation Package
- All prices include proofing and printing. All invites are supplied with plain white envelopes as standard.
- All inlays are printed black ink only as standard, colour is available but will incur an extra charge.
3. Choose your wording
4. Choose your font style
5. Fill in form